Thursday 25 October 2012

The George Pantziarka Especially For You Fund


Before I start this post, I just want to mention my lovely friend Hayley Q as she is having a tough day today. I can only say that she is one of the loveliest and most supportive friends in the world and her dad will be very very proud of the amazing woman she is. Lots of love missy.

Today marks 18 months since Georgie passed away. A year and a half. Scary how time flies really.

As anybody who reads this blog regularly will know – I do some fundraising for CLIC Sargent as they helped my cousin when he was ill. I’m not the best fundraiser in the world but I do like to give something back to this amazing charity when I can.

The charity recently contacted me about setting up a special fund so that my fundraising will be done in Georgie’s name, and with my uncle’s permission, this fund has been set up.

So I can proudly announce that we now have set up “The George Pantziarka Especially For You Fund” to raise money for children with cancer in his memory.

Any fundraising I do for CLIC Sargent will now be done using this fund – including my Big Bucket Collection on December 8th.

Please do take a moment to look at our fund’s JustGiving page and please do feel free to contact me if you wish to join the team and do some fundraising!

CLIC Sargent is a brilliant charity, and one that has definitely helped my family at a time when help was needed the most. It is a great feeling to know that Georgie’s memory can live on, not just with The George Pantziarka TP53 Trust but also by helping children in a similar situation to the one he was in not so long ago.

Thank you for all your support.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment